Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Meddlings: Fermata

For those of you who've held out and are actually reading this... thanks.
This post is completely unofficial - I'm just doing it for fun. It really has nothing to do with my project. (Though this will be my second-to-last post)
I just want to thank everyone who followed the blog until this point (and in advance to those who stay to read Coda which comes out in the undisclosed future).
If memory serves correct - I've already said the rest of my thanks and congrats on the last post...
Anyway... I'm back from my little spring break vacation - I was in New York and got to go in the Steinway & Sons Piano store and play on a really expensive (baby) grand piano. That was fun.



Here's the final recording - personally I don't think it's as good (quality wise) as Saturday Revue, but I think that this piece is worthy to be the last (music) post. It's my (sad) attempt at a medley. Of my improv recordings. Improving around the melodies made by previous improvisations... or something like that. It was quite an interesting experience. Also, I was back on the synthesizer because I wanted to use my new amp for it. But - I probably should have used my regular piano. And the camera angle is pretty bad. And my transitions aren't great. And... Oh well. Hope you enjoy the final installment...


No comments:

Post a Comment