Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Meddlings: Cavatina I & II

Hello everybody!
Introducing Cavatinas!
Cavatinas are short, simple melodies performed by a soloist that are part of a larger piece.
Likewise - these types of posts will be short and sweet, and a secondary in importance to my main posts. As students, we are also required to comment on our peers' blogs. Each cavatina corresponds with one cycle/week's worth of comments. As I feel like I am a bit behind on schedule - here are two cycles' worth of comments! Make sure to check out all of their blogs as well!

Cavatina I :
Brett: Making an Atlas (of Pennsylvania)

Trevor: Flying a Plane (Simulator)

Dani: Animation


Cavatina II:
Jess: Writing Mandarin

Nicole: Choreography

Catelyn: Learning Piano


Notice:
Meddlings: Movement I is scheduled to come out later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment