Saturday, March 21, 2015

Meddlings: Cavatina V

Well, it's time to wrap up the comments for this project. There are a LOT of cool projects out there, and today I actually got to see some TED Talks yesterday! Shout out to TJ, Caitlyn, Nicole, Jason, Mohammed, Helen, Ellie, and Abby.
Here are my comments for the section (I think I may be just a little behind schedule...)
Click their names for links to their blogs!


Nicole:
Choreographed and danced a dance to PTX's dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

Trevor:
Flew a bunch of planes in a simulator - can now fly a wide variety of those flying chunks of metal.

Caitlyn:
Learned to play piano, then accompanied a cello-solo piece on piano.

Jess:
Learning to write Mandarin Chinese. Her tower of note cards stands 2.5 inches high.

Eric:
Whittling various figures like Card Suits. He also whittle me a little figure for my birthday! (Which I forgot to mention was on March 18th). Thanks Eric!

Ellie:
Studied photography - her pictures really are worth a thousand words.

Dani:
Animating a short clip/movie - it's plot remains a mystery - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment