Thursday, March 5, 2015

Meddlings: Counterpoint

This post is in jest
A retaliation to
The hedgehog from Jess.


This post is a little bit random, but all in good fun.
I was reading through some of my peers blogs, when I stumbled across this:
Very nice post, Jess. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

At the end of the post, she left a little nod towards my blog (thank you for the compliment).
And I would like to argue that I am on the level of a hedgehog playing jazz piano.

(Here comes the "retaliation")
In fact:

I found that hedgehog going in the opposite direction.
Though it's a .gif, not a Vine, so there's no sound.

And a few other animals playing piano .gifs





To my readers, I apologize for the randomness of this post.
I felt obligated, somewhat, to respond to that post somehow (I'm probably over-reacting because I found the hedgehog playing jazz hilarious).
Though, whether this post counts as retaliation or whether it merely augments the strange enigma that is the joy of watching animals play the piano, it's hard to say.
Rest assured, I'll be back to normal by the time Movement III comes out (perhaps this weekend...?).
And be prepared! I'll be including a video blog or "vlog" as well.
Hope you enjoyed the .gifs.
Be sure to check out Jess's full blog at:

- Josh





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! I would say you're a little bit better than a hedgehog. But just a little :)

    ReplyDelete